Sunday, July 18, 2010

Blog post # 13

Alba Middle School Students Create Videos





I am so glad to see some work being done by our local students that is making use if video technology. I think that the Alba Middle School students will leave a big impression on the minds of many people world wide as their videos gain exposure. Until now I have not seen any media coverage of what children are thinking and feeling about the oil spill and it is always good to see things from their perspective. I hope to see more from them after the new school year begins. I have a son who just graduated from Alba and I have been thrilled with this school. Alba is a very good school which among other very good programs offers a very progressive experience in the use of video technology to its students.

No comments:

Post a Comment