Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Comments For KIds Post #1


For my assigned podcast I observed a 3rd year student named Christian talking about Earthquakes. I could tell she was a little nervous at first but she got right to the points she wanted to make and was very precise and informative. By making podcast this young she will not be so nervous in the future.
I noticed as I watched other podcast made by the children from the Pt. England School in New Zealand that the children are mature and do a good job on their assignments. They all seemed very interested in the books they were reading and were enthusiastic about sharing the books with the world. They really take school seriously and want to do a good job . Maybe this is because learning is made interesting with the use of technology to enhance regular assignments such as book reports. I think this should be applied in every school.

No comments:

Post a Comment